Sunday 27 July 2014

GIVE ME SOME BEAR HUGS....




I used a size 8 Manila Tag and coated it using Cosmic Shimmer "White" Gesso Primer.  Next I created the background colour by painting the whole tag in PaperArtsy "Nougat" Acrylic Paint. Once dried I painted over the top using PaperArtsy "Chocolate Pudding", which I then immediately rubbed off with a baby wipe. This creates a washed look resembling wood.

The edge of the tag was distressed using Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" Mini Distress Ink Pad. I stamped the "Mr Bear" Sam Poole Creative Expressions bear onto white card using a Versafine "Vintage Sepia" ink pad. I also stamped the bear and wording directly onto the tag again using the Versafine "Vintage Sepia" ink pad. I cut out the bear on the white card and stuck him directly over the stamp on the manila tag using double sided foam pads. This gives the bear a 3D look. I shaded the white area of the bear using the new Crafter's Companion 'Spectrum Noir' "Essentials" set of colored pencils.


I cut out a heart from red card stock and covered it in Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents to give it a glossy 3D look and placed it on the bear. I finished the tag by threading through some brown satin ribbon.


I think he looks so handsome.

Happy Crafting!
Lyn


Words and Pictures World © Craft Boutique at 84 - All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment