Friday 29 May 2015

Here Comes the Girl….

 Photograph World© Geoff Wilkinson - Design World © Lyn Wilkinson All Rights Reserved

I am back as promised with another project using a Wild Rose Studio Speciality Die, this time it is the 'Ornate Pram' which is a newly released die in 2015. I used our 'Spellbinders Grand Calibur' to cut the die and I have to say it did the job beautifully.

As I chose to make a card for a new baby girl I decide the colour pink was a must, so as you can see used pink card to cut out the die and as a background layer. The pink card was pearlised, so I made the card itself and the embellished in 'Crafters Companion Fresh White Centura Pearl' card. I used 'Scotch Double Sided Tape' to stick all the layers of card and 'Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue' to stick down the pram die. 

For the final touches I used some thin white satin ribbon and a 'Heart Sparkler' embellishment from Creative Expressions Finishing Touches range. I also couldn't resist adding a pale pink diamond to centre of each of the wheels on the pram as I love a bit of sparkle!

The card did not take long to make and I have to say I was really pleased with it. I couldn't leave the boys out could I? So look out for the post on Tuesday.

Also as a reminder we have our Free Demo Day at the shop in Wanstead starting at 12pm this Sunday the 31st. So if you are looking for some crafty inspiration pop in and see us. You can find us at 'eightyfour' 84 Nightingale Lane, Wanstead, London E112EZ tel: 0208 530 1244  www.craftboutique84.com

See you soon,
Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment