Friday 1 May 2015

Lyn's Happiness Card

Design and Photograph World © Lyn Wilkinson - All rights reserved.

Those of you who know me, know I love black and white together as a colour combination on all things crafty. So when I decided to do the card pictured above I chose my favourite colour combo, introducing gold as the third colour. 

The white card itself is a 300gsm smooth card. The border stamp is new in the shop, it is called 'Floral Doodle Square'  and is a pre cut stamp from Stamps To Die For, decorated with gold foil. I then 3D mounted some black card in the centre of the square and in the middle of the card placed a butterfly using STIX2 foam pads, that I die cut from the 'Peacock Butterfly' die from Wild Rose Studio which I also decorated in gold foil. 

The writing is a favourite of mine and I have used it on a previous project, but I just love the words. It is a Woodware clear magic stamp called 'Happiness Is....', which I stamped using a Perfect Medium stamp pad and then embossed with WOW! 'Ebony' embossing powder.

I never tire of butterflies....
Happy Card Making,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment