Friday 22 May 2015

Just A Quickie….

                                                
Design and photograph World © Lyn Wilkinson - All rights reserved


Have you ever wondered what you can do with a rubber stamp, a black ink pad and Rangers Liquid Pearls in various colours? 

Well just take a look at the card in the photograph above. I like a lot of people today, text and email to say thank you or send a message to someone but I always think it is so much nicer when you send a card or when you receive one, especially when it is handmade. The nicest thing about crafting whether it be a card, tag or other projects is that it can be as simple or as complex as you want to make it. I think this card is really simple but effective and I love the bright colours among the contrast of the back and white.


I used a Clear Magic Stamp from Woodware to make the images and 'Just a note' sentiment, which I stamped with a Rangers Archival ink pad in 'Jet Black' on 300gsm smooth white card. Once the ink was dry I applied the Rangers Liquid Pearls in 'Daffodil', 'Ruby Red', 'Hydrangea', 'Key Lime', 'Baby Blue'  and a couple more!

This card is really simple to produce and you could set up a mini production line to do a few for your card box, that way you would have some in reserve for when you needed them.

I hope you like it. I had fun making it.

Have a lovely time crafting this weekend and look out for some extra posts on the blog!
Back with another project on Tuesday.
Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment